Solution Strategist Team Lead
Every fall, providers seek out open enrollment best practices. When nearly half of insured Americans will consider changing their coverage, you know you need safeguards to:
- Stop increased denials
- Find hidden coverage
- Prevent uncompensated care
- Overcome all the other challenges that come with insurance changes
But what if you could activate a plan now to help you close future gaps? This webinar will help you do just that.
Cracking open enrollment best practices
In one hour, we’ll help you understand the current coverage landscape, see where your revenue is at risk, and take specific steps to fix it.
You’ll walk away with open enrollment best practices that will help you:
- Use different data sources to get an accurate picture of benefit details
- Leverage automation to identify hidden coverage, confirm active insurance and avoid lost revenue
- Simplify eligibility workflows to reduce the financial burden on patients and strain on staff