How 3 ambulatory clients boosted efficiency + margins
When you’re working to boost efficiencies and reduce costs, seeing how others did it is key.
We’ve pulled together three ambulatory success stories to show you exactly how organizations like yours can achieve similar success.
In our January 24th webinar, we’ll cover how:
Proliance Surgeons went from...
- Disparate workflows
- Manual processes
- No rejection management
- A looming Medicare deadline
- A 33% increase in staff productivity
- $200,000 in annual savings on statement costs
New Bedford began with...
- A legacy vendor that couldn't evolve
- No clear approach to eligibility or claims
- Concerns that implementing a new system would be disruptive
… but today has automated:
- Routing of assignments
- Ways to address errors to prevent denials
Prosthetics & Orthotics Group started with...
- A manual, paper-based denials process
- Billing staff that had to call payers one-by-one to verify each patient’s eligibility
- An entirely manual claim-statusing process
… but ended with:
- An appeals process that’s up to 30 days faster
- A 98% first-pass clean claims rate
- At all 14 of their locations
Ready to find out how these providers got these advantages?
Join us on January 24th.